My soccer team is in off season and we have just completed phase 1 of off season this morning before spring break!
- Had a 7v7 tournament and I followed that off with a Friday leg day to get the weekend started! I followed this with a big brunch of protein filled blueberry pancakes – my favourite thing to eat after a hard workout!
I amLooking to build lower body strength when I return from spring break!
This will require:
1. eating enough calories to ensure the muscles to grow and feed on the protein. Using myfitness pal ( a great calorie counter)
2. Getting right balance between cardio and weight lifting
3. Compound lifts with a goal to increase the weigh each week.
4. Having rest days and staying hydrated!
I am 65kg looking to reach back up to my natural weight of 70-72kg over the next few months!
BRING IT ON! BEAST MODE.